Spa in The Valley has resumed normal services. Available services will exclude makeup applications. Blow dries may be limited depending upon stylist. We are limited to a 50% capacity within our building.
Spa in The Valley understands your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you! Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
The safety of our guests and staff is not only essential to our success but is our responsibility to the community. Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to ensure guest and employee safety:
- Service providers will face coverings for the entire duration of your appointment
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate new check in procedures—PLEASE CALL US AT 410-771-0200 FOR INSTRUCTIONS
- Every client will have to fill out our COVID-19 Declaration Form and have their temperature checked before any service begins
- We will be requiring all employees’ have their temperatures checked before the beginning of their shifts
- Temporary closure of all communal spaces such as waiting room, lounge areas and break rooms
- Payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift card
- To limit cross contamination, we are strongly encouraging Venmo gratuity transactions, but can charge tips to credit card
- Disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and sanitized all capes, towels and linens
- Removed all non-essential porous items and surfaces
- Required certification program of ALL employees on infection control and hand-washing through Barbicide
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask you to:
- Wear a mask at all times of your appointment, please bring masks that loop around the ears so that we may be able to perform Hair services adequately
- If removal of mask is necessary to perform your service, we ask that you refrain from conversation
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or any other communicable illness
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine directive
- Respect and participate in the Spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the building and shared by employees
- Wash hands prior to beginning each service
- We are asking you limit the amount of personal items brought into the Salon— only masks, cell phones, keys & wallets are encouraged
- We kindly ask you to come alone to your appointment—do not bring children, family members or friends
We are thrilled to welcome back our guests and staff! Please know that we are taking every precaution necessary to keep everyone who enters our buildings safe and healthy. Feel free to ask us at any time about all that we’re doing to provide a safe environment.